Sunday, March 18, 2012

Movie Songs

One of my favorite things is when movies have a great theme song or great soundtracks. Music in films can completely change the entire mood of the movie. I love the good war movies with the intense music in battle and the sentimental music when there's a lovey moment. I'm very much influenced by music and consider it to be a huge part of who I am. Here is some of my favorite music from movies

I love Man From Snowy River. I started learning this song on the piano, but then my parents' cleaning lady moved the sheet music, and I've never been able to find it. I can attempt to impress you with the first two pages that I can play though haha. 



I get chills. So.... magical



Obviously..


This soundtrack brings back so many memories. So beautiful!


Ahhhhh


Another obvious one





Knowing me I need to stop here, or I will be annoying and post way too many. I'll also probably come up with the best one right after I post this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment